Youre sure to find a new family favourite with this ultimate pasta recipe.
The ingredient of Tagliatelle with marinated tomatoes and goats cheese
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 eschalots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra roughly chopped to serve
- 500g egg tagliatelle
- 200g soft goatu2019s cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Tagliatelle with marinated tomatoes and goats cheese
- Toss tomatoes, eschalots, vinegars, oil and parsley in a bowl, season, then set aside to marinate while you make pasta. Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water to packet instructions, then drain.
- Return the pasta to the pan with the tomatoes and toss over low heat for a few seconds to combine. Divide among bowls, drizzle with oil, then serve topped with cheese and extra parsley.
Nutritions of Tagliatelle with marinated tomatoes and goats cheesefatContent: 684.974 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 93 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein