Perfect for a summer weeknight meal, this fresh smoked salmon pasta is super easy and ready in 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Smoked salmon penne with mixed herbs and lemon
- 400g penne rigate
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 100g sliced smoked salmon, torn
- 60g baby rocket
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon penne with mixed herbs and lemon
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Return to pan.
- Add chives, dill, lemon rind, lemon juice and oil to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Add salmon and rocket. Toss gently to combine. Divide between bowls. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon penne with mixed herbs and lemonfatContent: 519.347 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol