You only need six ingredients to whip up this easy no-stir mac and cheese.
The ingredient of Easy no-stir mac and cheese
- 25g butter
- 250g dried curl pasta
- 2 slices prosciutto, torn into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups grated 4 cheese melt mix (see note)
- 300ml light thickened cream for cooking
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy no-stir mac and cheese
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Using butter, grease a 25cm x 30cm swiss roll pan.
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain. Return to pan. Add prosciutto and 1/2 cup cheese. Toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Drizzle with cream and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve topped with parsley.
Nutritions of Easy no-stir mac and cheesefatContent: 584.833 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 77 milligrams cholesterol