Quick to cook and quick to clean up. We cant think of a better weeknight dinner.
The ingredient of Quick one-pot chicken ravioli bake
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 2 x 500g Heinz Creamy Carbonara Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 x 325g packets sweet potato and parmesan fresh ravioli
- 1/2 barbecued chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 1 zucchini, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 60g baby spinach
- 180g tub mini bocconcini, drained
The instruction how to make Quick one-pot chicken ravioli bake
- Heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add pasta sauce and stock. Bring to a simmer.
- Add ravioli. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until ravioli is tender. Add chicken, zucchini, peas and 2/3 of the spinach. Cook for 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through and vegetables are just tender.
- Preheat grill to high. Sprinkle ravioli mixture with bocconcini. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve sprinkled with remaining spinach.
Nutritions of Quick one-pot chicken ravioli bakefatContent: