Save on time and washing up with this quick and easy one-pot beef pasta.
The ingredient of Speedy smoky one-pot beef pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g Coles Australian 3 Star Beef Mince
- 1 green capsicum, seeded, cut into strips
- 400g can diced Italian tomatoes
- 375g jar mild chunky salsa
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
- 300g angel hair pasta
- 1/3 cup (50g) pimento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Speedy smoky one-pot beef pasta
- Heat the oil in large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 4 mins or until just softened. Add the paprika, cumin and garlic and cook for 30 secs or until just fragrant. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until browned. Add the capsicum, tomato, salsa, stock and 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Season. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the pasta and stir to combine. Cook, stirring frequently, for 6-7 mins or until the pasta is just tender. Top the pasta with olives and parsley. Serve with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Speedy smoky one-pot beef pastafatContent: