The ingredient of Vegetable and ricotta cannelloni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small butternut pumpkin, peeled, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 bunch English spinach, trimmed, chopped
- 500g reduced-fat ricotta
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 200g packet cannelloni
- 3 cups Italian tomato pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat grated mozzarella cheese
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable and ricotta cannelloni
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pumpkin, carrot and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until just softened. Stir in spinach. Remove from heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Place ricotta and eggs in a bowl. Whisk until almost smooth. Add half the ricotta mixture to vegetable mixture. Stir to combine.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon vegetable mixture into cannelloni. Arrange cannelloni, in a single layer, in a greased 5cm-deep, 28cm x 20.5cm (base) ovenproof dish. Top with sauce. Top with remaining ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella. Cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover. Bake for 10 minutes or until tender and golden. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Vegetable and ricotta cannellonifatContent: 391.721 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 73 milligrams cholesterol