Keep dinner simple with this spicy pasta dish.
The ingredient of Chilli, garlic and basil spaghetti
- 375g spaghetti
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 long fresh red chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed finely shredded fresh basil
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli, garlic and basil spaghetti
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain. Return to pan.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Remove from heat. Add green shallot and chilli.
- Add garlic mixture to pasta and toss to combine. Add basil and feta and season with pepper. Toss until just combined.
- Divide pasta among serving bowls. Top with parmesan and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chilli, garlic and basil spaghettifatContent: