What could be more satisfying than a hearty, piping-hot pasta bake? And whats not to love about a delicious one-pan dinner the whole family will enjoy? So go on - dig in!
The ingredient of One-dish ham and vegetable pasta bake
- 420g can Campbells Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 3 cups milk
- 500g dried farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 200g green beans, trimmed, cut into thirds
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 200g sliced leg ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make One-dish ham and vegetable pasta bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Place soup in a bowl. Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth and combined. Place pasta in a 12-cup-capacity baking dish. Add soup mixture. Stir to combine. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Add mustard, lemon rind, peas, beans, zucchini and ham. Stir to combine. Bake, covered, for a further 20 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are just tender. Uncover. Stir in the boiling water and chives. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for a further 10 minutes or until top is golden. Stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of One-dish ham and vegetable pasta bakefatContent: 517.435 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 71.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 55 milligrams cholesterol