For a delicious side dish, try this easy mushroom, rocket and goats cheese salad.
The ingredient of Mushroom, rocket and goats cheese pasta salad
- 250g dried rigatoni pasta
- 25g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 200g swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 flat mushrooms, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, plus extra to serve
- 60g baby rocket
- 60g goatu2019s cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Mushroom, rocket and goats cheese pasta salad
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and 1/2 the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes or until golden and tender. Add garlic and lemon rind. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Combine lemon juice, chives and remaining oil in a small bowl.
- Add pasta to frying pan. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from heat. Add rocket and chive mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Top with cheese and sprinkle with extra chives. Serve.
Nutritions of Mushroom, rocket and goats cheese pasta saladfatContent: 428.288 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 20 milligrams cholesterol