The ingredient of Pumpkin pasta with rocket & goats cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, halved, sliced
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 3cm pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 500g small pasta shells
- 50g prosciutto
- 150g goats cheese, crumbled
- 80g pkt baby rocket
The instruction how to make Pumpkin pasta with rocket & goats cheese
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the leek and cook for 2 minutes or until soft. Add the pumpkin and garlic, and cook for 10 minutes. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain.
- Cook the prosciutto in a frying pan over a high heat for 1 minute or until crisp. Break into large pieces.
- Combine the pasta, pumpkin, prosciutto, goats cheese and rocket. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pumpkin pasta with rocket & goats cheesefatContent: 765.995 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 105 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein
sodiumContent: 24 milligrams cholesterol