Need to put together a last minute family dinner? This easy pasta is perfect for a relaxed weeknight meal.
The ingredient of Pasta with marinated feta, pancetta and lentils
- 350g feta
- 500g large shell pasta
- 200g pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 400g can brown lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Pasta with marinated feta, pancetta and lentils
- Drain feta, reserving 100ml oil. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon reserved oil. Toss to combine. Set aside to cool.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove from heat. Add pancetta, lentils, basil and feta to pasta.
- Place remaining 1/3 cup reserved oil, vinegar and mustard in a jug. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Pour over pasta and toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Pasta with marinated feta, pancetta and lentilsfatContent: