If youre short on time, this simple salami pasta recipe uses basic ingredients youll already have in the kitchen.
The ingredient of Hot salami pasta
- 500g dried fusilli or rigatoni pasta
- 20mls (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 egg tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 140g hot Spanish salami, sliced
- 75g (1/4 cup) olive paste
The instruction how to make Hot salami pasta
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, according to packet directions, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a flying pan over medium heat and cook onion for 5-8 minutes or until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the salami and gently toss to combine.
- Drain the cooked pasta and place in a large bowl, add sauce and toss lightly to combine.
- Divide among pasta bowls and top each with a spoonful of olive paste. (See microwave tip.)
Nutritions of Hot salami pastafatContent: