Bursting with fresh flavours, this delicious pasta dish will take less than half an hour to get onto the table.
The ingredient of Cheese and tomato pasta
- 180g tub baby bocconcini, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 punnet red cherry tomatoes
- 1 punnet yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 350g rotelle (wheel-shaped) pasta, cooked, drained, tossed in a little oil
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn if large
The instruction how to make Cheese and tomato pasta
- Place the bocconcini in a bowl with the chilli flakes, then season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Heat oil in a frypan, add tomatoes and garlic and toss over medium-high heat.
- Season, add sugar and cook for 2-3 minutes or just until the tomatoes wilt. Add to the bocconcini.
- Reheat the cooked pasta quickly in boiling water, drain, then toss with the bocconcini and tomato mixture. Add the basil leaves and serve.
Nutritions of Cheese and tomato pastafatContent: 364.714 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol