Perfect for the lunchbox, this creamy pasta salad is loaded with ham and vegies so its high in fibre and will keep the kids going till dinnertime. Its also budget-friendly and ready in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Ham and corn pasta salad recipe
- 2 cups dried small spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 300g can corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 125g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, quartered, chopped
- 100g shaved reduced-fat ham, chopped
- Finely chopped fresh chives, to serve
The instruction how to make Ham and corn pasta salad recipe
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add pasta, corn, tomato, cucumber and ham to dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve sprinkled with chives.
Nutritions of Ham and corn pasta salad recipefatContent: 501.422 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 13.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 27 milligrams cholesterol