Indulge in blueberry bran muffins for a delicious treat!
The ingredient of Blueberry bran muffins
- 1 1/2 cups Coles white self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup oat, bran
- 1/2 cup Coles brown sugar
- 1 cup apple sauce
- 2 Coles free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup Coles milk
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup California walnuts, roughly chopped
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Blueberry bran muffins
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Line 18 holes of 2 x 12-hole medium muffin tins with paper cases. Sift flour and cinnamon into a large bowl, and stir in bran and brown sugar. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk together apple sauce, eggs, vanilla and milk in a large jug. Pour into the dry ingredients, and fold together until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries and walnuts. Divide between cases, and bake for 20-25 mins, or until golden brown and springy to a gentle touch. Stand in the tins for 2 mins, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar before serving.
Nutritions of Blueberry bran muffinsfatContent: