Here are two simple bruschetta ideas to satisfy everyones palate.
The ingredient of Bruschetta two ways
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 pieces thickly sliced Italian-style bread
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled, halved
- 270g chargrilled capsicum, thinly sliced
- 15g baby rocket
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 120g goats cheese
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tzatziki dip
- 100g sliced smoked salmon
The instruction how to make Bruschetta two ways
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium. Spray both sides of bread lightly with oil. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until lightly toasted. Rub one side of each piece with cut side of garlic. Cool. Cut each slice in half crossways.
- Make chargrilled capsicum and basil topping: Combine capsicum, rocket, basil and vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make avocado, salmon and dill topping: Combine avocado, dill and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread half the toast pieces with goats cheese and half with tzatziki. Top goats cheese halves with capsicum mixture. Top tzatziki halves with avocado mixture and smoked salmon. Serve.
Nutritions of Bruschetta two waysfatContent: 246.409 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol