Send the kids off to school with a healthy lunchbox, including a home-cooked muffin theyre guaranteed not to bring home!
The ingredient of Mid-morning muffins
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 200g Coles Brand diced apricots
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Coles Brand free range eggs
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Green grapes, to serve
The instruction how to make Mid-morning muffins
- Preheat oven to 190C or 170C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole, 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine flour, apricots and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk together buttermilk, oil and eggs. Add to flour and lightly mix to combine. Do not overmix. Fill prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar and pack in lunchbox with green grapes.
Nutritions of Mid-morning muffinsfatContent: