This is a great meal for children and a snack or light meal for adults. You could also serve these fritters with grilled meat such as chicken breast for a main meal.
The ingredient of Corn and zucchini fritters
- 310g tin corn kernels, drained
- 150g zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and cracked black pepper
- chopped tomato, to serve
- chopped avocado, to serve
- coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Corn and zucchini fritters
- Whisk together the corn, zucchini, eggs and milk. Gradually stir in the sifted flour and cumin, salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Using a tablespoon, place heaped spoonfuls of the mixture in the pan and cook in batches. Using a spatula, turn them once, until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel, cover and keep warm as you cook remaining fritters.
- Serve the cakes with chopped tomato, avocado, coriander leaves and sweet chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Corn and zucchini frittersfatContent: 232.069 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein