Left-over cooked chicken is re-invented in this stylish frittata.
The ingredient of Chicken and corn frittata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, drained
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup pure cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
The instruction how to make Chicken and corn frittata
- Heat oil in a 26cm (top) frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken, green onion, zucchini and corn. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until zucchini is soft.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium. Whisk eggs, cream, cheese and garlic together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until almost set. Transfer to grill. Grill for 2 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and corn frittatafatContent: 475.849 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 394 milligrams cholesterol