Beer takes the place of yeast and adds flavour to this tasty bread with sunflower seed and cheese crust.
The ingredient of Beer bread with cheese and sunflower seed crust
- 3 cups (450g) self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 450ml chilled lager
- 1/2 cup (80g) sunflower seeds
- 1 cup (120g) grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Beer bread with cheese and sunflower seed crust
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C. Grease and line a 7cm-deep, 10cm x 26cm loaf pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Add beer and stir until combined. Spoon mixture into pan and sprinkle with seeds and cheese. Bake for 45 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when base is tapped.
Nutritions of Beer bread with cheese and sunflower seed crustfatContent: 457.446 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 57 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein