This traditional French toasted sandwich is full of cheesy flavour.
The ingredient of Ham and fontina croque monsieur
- 8 slices light rye bread
- 60g butter, at room temperature
- Dijon mustard
- 8 slices of leg ham off the bone
- 2 cups (200g) grated fontina cheese
- olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Ham and fontina croque monsieur
- Preheat a grill on medium-high heat. Place the bread onto a board. Spread with the butter and mustard. Put the ham on 4 pieces of bread. Top with the grated cheese and cover with the remaining bread slices.
- Lightly spray both sides of the sandwiches with olive oil spray. Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and crisp. Serve.
Nutritions of Ham and fontina croque monsieurfatContent: 649.841 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 114 milligrams cholesterol