These omelettes are filled with spinach, dill and black pepper but feel free to experiment with different fillings too.
The ingredient of Egg white omelette
- olive oil spray
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 egg whites
The instruction how to make Egg white omelette
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray. Add green onion, spinach and dill, and cook over medium heat until spinach is wilted. Remove from pan and season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
- Lightly spray pan again with a little oil. In a bowl, whisk egg whites with electric beaters until soft peaks form.
- Add egg whites to the pan and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until nearly set. Sprinkle spinach filling over half the omelette and cook for further 3 minutes or until the base is golden.
- Carefully fold over omelette to enclose filling. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Egg white omelettefatContent: 55.209 calories
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein