The ingredient of Quick wheaten bread
- 1 cup (150g) white plain flour
- 1 cup (160g) wholemeal plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
The instruction how to make Quick wheaten bread
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift flours, salt, bicarbonate soda and sugar into a large bowl. Add buttermilk and use hands to combine mixture. Knead until smooth and shape into a 14cm round loaf. Place dough on prepared tray and cook for 25 minutes. The load should sound hollow when tapped underneath.
- Cool bread on wire rack and serve with butter and jam or sandwich fillion of your choice.
Nutritions of Quick wheaten breadfatContent: