Quench your thirst with a glowing glass of this soft and soothing cocktail.
The ingredient of Virgin Mary
- 1 litre tomato juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Tabasco sauce (optional), to serve
- 4 celery stalks, to serve
The instruction how to make Virgin Mary
- Combine tomato juice, worcestershire sauce and Tabasco in a jug.
- Divide ice between 4 glasses. Squeeze 1 lemon quarter into each glass. Place squeezed quarter in each glass. Top with juice mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with celery and extra Tabasco (if using).
Nutritions of Virgin MaryfatContent: 57.121 calories
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein