The ingredient of Orange & grapefruit with citrus ricotta cream
- 2 oranges
- 2 medium or 1 large grapefruit
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 300g fresh reduced-fat ricotta
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
The instruction how to make Orange & grapefruit with citrus ricotta cream
- To make the citrus ricotta cream, place the ricotta, milk, honey, orange rind and lemon rind in a medium bowl. Use electric beaters to whisk until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Use a small sharp knife to peel the oranges and grapefruit, and remove the white pith. Use the knife to remove the segments, cutting close to either side of the white membranes. Place in a bowl.
- Place the honey in a small cup. Sit the cup in a heatproof bowl filled with boiling water. Stir until the honey is runny.
- Pour the warm honey over the fruit and toss to combine. Spoon into serving dishes and top with the citrus ricotta cream.
Nutritions of Orange & grapefruit with citrus ricotta creamfatContent: 282.259 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 45 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 38 milligrams cholesterol