Make Christmas morning extra-special with these eggnog pancakes.
The ingredient of Eggnog pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pouring cream
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 teaspoons butter, to serve
- Melted double cream, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve
The instruction how to make Eggnog pancakes
- Combine eggs, milk, cream, brandy, vanilla, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in a blender. Blend until frothy.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl. Sift flour over mixture. Whisk to combine.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush with melted butter. Pour 2 tablespoons batter into pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining butter and mixture.
- Place 3 pancakes on each plate. Top with double cream. Drizzle with maple syrup. Sprinkle with remaining nutmeg. Serve.
Nutritions of Eggnog pancakesfatContent: