Juicy, plump sultanas steal the show in this healthy Middle Eastern-style dessert.
The ingredient of Sultana, apple & cinnamon couscous
- 380g (2 cups) couscous
- 130g (2/3 cup) sultanas
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh orange juice
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 apple, core removed, coarsely grated
- Attiki reduced-fat honey yoghurt, to serve
- Toasted flaked almonds, to serve
The instruction how to make Sultana, apple & cinnamon couscous
- Combine the couscous and sultanas in a medium bowl. Add the orange juice, water and cinnamon. Stir until well combined. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes or until all the liquid has absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Add the apple and stir to combine. Divide the couscous mixture between serving bowls. Top with a dollop of yoghurt and scatter over the toasted almonds to serve.
Nutritions of Sultana, apple & cinnamon couscousfatContent: 486.843 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
sugarContent: 102 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 33 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein