These Christmas treats are quick, easy, impressive and, best of all, taste delicious!
The ingredient of Easy mincemeat danish
- 4 sheets butter puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 200g fruit mince
- 5 tablespoons icing sugar, sifted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Easy mincemeat danish
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C.
- Defrost the pastry and cut into shapes using a Christmas cutter (we used a 10cm star cutter). Lay the pastry shapes on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Prick with a fork, brush with egg and place 1 1/2 teaspoons mincemeat in the centre of each. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden, then set on a rack to cool.
- Mix the icing sugar and lemon juice together to make a very soft icing (add a few drops of water if necessary). Drizzle the icing over the pastries in a zig-zag pattern. (To do this is, put the icing in a small plastic bag and snip a corner off.)
Nutritions of Easy mincemeat danishfatContent: