Packed with protein, this easy banana bread recipe is paleo-friendly, so you can feel good eating it for breakfast.
The ingredient of Paleo banana bread recipe
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup (125ml) maple syrup, plus extra warm syrup to serve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra to dust
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut oil, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (110g) coconut flour, sifted
- 1 cup (100g) almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g pecans, chopped
The instruction how to make Paleo banana bread recipe
- Preheat oven to 160C. Grease and line a 1.5L loaf pan with baking paper.
- Mash 2 bananas in a bowl with maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and bicarb soda. In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, beat coconut oil and eggs until combined. Combine coconut flour, almond meal and baking powder in a bowl. Fold banana mixture into egg mixture, then fold in the flour mixture and nuts.
- Spread batter into baking pan. Halve remaining banana horizontally and press into the top of the batter. Bake for 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes in the pan.
- Drizzle with extra warm maple syrup and dust with cinnamon, to serve.
Nutritions of Paleo banana bread recipefatContent: