Dress up your breakfast with this delicious combination of sweet roasted tomatoes, creamy avocado and fresh basil.
The ingredient of Roasted tomatoes with avocado & basil
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil spray
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Roasted tomatoes with avocado & basil
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the cherry tomatoes on the prepared tray. Spray with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Cook in oven for 12-15 minutes or until tender.
- Place the tomatoes and any pan juices, avocado and basil leaves in a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately (see notes).
Nutritions of Roasted tomatoes with avocado & basilfatContent: 103.965 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.5 grams protein