Ditch the store-bought packs and try making your own Middle Eastern flavoured granola and yoghurt. You wont look back.
The ingredient of Middle Eastern-spiced granola bowl with magic home-made yoghurt
- 1L (4 cups) milk
- 150ml natural plain yoghurt
- Pomegranate arils, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- 270g (3 cups) rolled oats
- 150g brazil nuts, coarsely chopped
- 65g (1/2 cup) walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 75g (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 30g 1/2 cup) flaked coconut
- 80g (1/2 cup) pepitas
- 40g (1/4 cup) sunflower seeds
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut oil
- 160ml (2/3 cup) maple syrup
The instruction how to make Middle Eastern-spiced granola bowl with magic home-made yoghurt
- Pour milk into a 3 litre (12 cup) microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 100% for about 5-6 minutes until temperature reaches 60u00b0C. Set aside covered, for 20 minutes or until temperature has cooled down to 40u00b0C on a cooks thermometer. Whisk the yoghurt into the milk, cover with plastic wrap. Follow SENSOR COOK MENU instructions (see notes) for yoghurt and set cooking time for 5 hours. When set, remove from oven. Place in the fridge overnight.
- Meanwhile, make the granola. Preheat LG NEO Convection Oven to 180u00b0C. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Stir until well combined. Spread half the mixture over the u2018crisp trayu2019. Place on low rack in the microwave. Microwave, stirring halfway through, for 15 minutes or until golden and aromatic. Spoon onto a baking tray to cool. Repeat with remaining granola mixture. Set aside to cool and harden. Once cooled, store in an airtight container until serving.
Nutritions of Middle Eastern-spiced granola bowl with magic home-made yoghurtfatContent: