Watch how everyone reverts to childhood when you serve this chocolate crepe treat.
The ingredient of Crepes with choc-mallow sauce
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 125g milk chocolate, chopped
- 100g white marshmallows, chopped
The instruction how to make Crepes with choc-mallow sauce
- Sift flour into a bowl. Whisk milk and eggs together in a jug. Add milk mixture to flour. Whisk until well combined.
- Spray a medium, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Pour 2 1/2 tablespoons batter into pan. Swirl to cover base. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden. Turn over and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place cream and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring with a metal spoon, for 3 minutes or until chocolate melts. Add marshmallows. Cook, stirring, until smooth. Serve crepes with sauce.
Nutritions of Crepes with choc-mallow saucefatContent: 402.715 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 133 milligrams cholesterol