Indulge in your favourite childhood treats with these surprisingly simple cookies and cream crepes.
The ingredient of Crepes with cookies and cream
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil spray
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 250g packet chocolate cream biscuits, chopped
The instruction how to make Crepes with cookies and cream
- Sift flour into a bowl. Whisk milk and eggs together in a jug. Add milk mixture to flour. Whisk until well combined.
- Spray a medium, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Pour 2 1/2 tablespoons batter into pan. Swirl to cover base. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden. Turn over and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine cream, 2 teaspoons icing sugar mixture and biscuits in a medium bowl.
- Fold crepes in half. Spread 1/3 cup biscuit mixture over each crepe. Fold in half again to enclose filling. Dust with remaining icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Crepes with cookies and creamfatContent: 567.625 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 20.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 11.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 170 milligrams cholesterol