Everyone will love these tasty crepes with sweet apple filling.
The ingredient of Crepes with caramelised apple
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- Olive oil spray
- 60g butter
- 4 large granny smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pure cream
The instruction how to make Crepes with caramelised apple
- Sift flour into a bowl. Whisk milk and eggs together in a jug. Add milk mixture to flour. Whisk until well combined.
- Spray a medium, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Pour 2 1/2 tablespoons batter into pan. Swirl to cover base. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden. Turn over and cook for 1 minute. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium low heat. Add apple. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add sugar, cinnamon and cream. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Serve crepes with apple mixture.
Nutritions of Crepes with caramelised applefatContent: 470.591 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 159 milligrams cholesterol