Ward off cold and flu viruses by drinking this mixture of vegetable juice and echinacea tea daily- the vegies contain anti-oxidants and vitamin C, while echinacea boosts immune function.
The ingredient of Echinacea and vegetable juice
- 1 echinacea tea bag
- 80ml (1/3 cup) boiling water
- 2 large carrots, peeled, topped
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thickly sliced
- 1 lime, peeled
- Ice cubes (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Echinacea and vegetable juice
- Place the tea bag in a small heatproof bowl and pour over boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes to infuse.
- Meanwhile, use a juice extractor to process the carrot, capsicum and lime. Transfer to a small jug. Squeeze all the liquid from the tea bag. Pour the tea into the jug. Add the ice cubes and stir to combine. Pour among glasses to serve.
Nutritions of Echinacea and vegetable juicefatContent: 63.335 calories
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein