A ham and egg wrap makes a tasty addition to the kids lunchbox and can be made in just 5 minutes.
The ingredient of Ham and egg wrap
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 5 Coles Brand free range eggs, boiled, peeled, chopped
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 mission original wraps
- 250g sliced leg ham
- Red grapes, to serve
The instruction how to make Ham and egg wrap
- Mix together mayonnaise and mustard. Add eggs and mix to combine.
- Lay lettuce down centre of each wrap. Top with ham and egg mixture and roll up to enclose. Pack in lunchbox with grapes.
Nutritions of Ham and egg wrapfatContent: