Need a boost? These energy muffins are highly-rated for a reason!
The ingredient of Energy muffins
- 1 1/4 cups (275g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (300g) plain flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sultanas
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup grated apple
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Energy muffins
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Use 18 paper cases to line muffin pans.
- Sift sugar, flour, cinnamon and powder into a large bowl. Add sultanas, carrot, apple, coconut and walnuts. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Add to the dry ingredients and fold until just combined - do not overmix.
- Spoon into muffin pans and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Energy muffinsfatContent: