Use up your leftovers in these classic bubble and squeak patties.
The ingredient of Bubble and squeak patties
- 3 Coles free range eggs
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 cup turkey, chopped
- 3 cooked potatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cooked sweet potato, chopped
- 1 cup Coles frozen peas and corn mix
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salad, to serve
- Coles sweet chilli sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Bubble and squeak patties
- Whisk together eggs and oyster sauce. Add ham, turkey, potatoes, sweet potato and pea and corn mix. Season well and mix to combine.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Divide mixture into 12 portions. Shape each portion into a patty. Cook, in batches, for 2-3 mins each side, or until golden and firm. Serve with salad and sweet chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Bubble and squeak pattiesfatContent: