Try these frittatas as a Mothers Day surprise.
The ingredient of Smoked salmon frittatas
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup thickened cream
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 200g smoked salmon
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon frittatas
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Lightly grease four holes in a 1-cup capacity muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and combine with cream and tasty cheese. Add salt and cracked black pepper, chives and parsley and combine well.
- Divide smoked salmon between the prepared holes, lining the base and sides of each one. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake frittatas for 20 minutes or until firm and golden. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon frittatasfatContent: 287.995 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 377 milligrams cholesterol