The ingredient of Sweet couscous with orange & pine nuts
- 140g (2/3 cup) couscous
- 65g (1/3 cup) sultanas
- 310ml (1 1/4 cups) boiling water
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 25g butter
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 2 valencia oranges, peeled, segmented
The instruction how to make Sweet couscous with orange & pine nuts
- Place the couscous and sultanas in a medium heatproof bowl. Pour over the boiling water while stirring with a fork. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed and the sultanas are plump. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the pine nuts and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until toasted. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in the same pan over medium heat until foaming. Add the couscous mixture and honey and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until just heated through. Spoon among serving plates. Arrange the orange segments on top and serve sprinkled with toasted pine nuts.
Nutritions of Sweet couscous with orange & pine nutsfatContent: 309.505 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein