There’s no need to miss out the joys of delicious bread with this gluten-free buckwheat bread recipe. See notes section for Low FODMAP diet tip.
The ingredient of Gluten-free buckwheat bread
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free plain flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 3 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt flakes
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggwhites
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk (see notes for Low FODMAP substitution)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons seed mix with pine nuts
The instruction how to make Gluten-free buckwheat bread
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 9cm x 19cm (base) loaf pan.
- Sift flours, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Using an electric mixer, lightly beat eggwhites until just frothy. Stir in milk and oil. Add eggwhite mixture to flour mixture. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula. Press seed mix lightly into mixture. Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre of bread comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Gluten-free buckwheat breadfatContent: 309.983 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol