This summer squash shines in anything from fritters and pasta to this lovely bread thats ideal for a weekend brunch. This sweet zucchini bread spiced with cinnamon is super easy to make.
The ingredient of Zucchini bread
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour, sifted
- 140g (2/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 cup coarsely grated zucchini
- 250ml (1 cup) vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Masterfoods Ground Cinnamon
- Fresh ricotta, to serve
- Honey, to serve
The instruction how to make Zucchini bread
- Preheat oven to 180u00baC. Line a 20 x 10cm loaf pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the flour, sugar, zucchini, oil, egg, vanilla and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Spoon the zucchini mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut the zucchini bread into thick slices. Spread with ricotta and drizzle with honey.
Nutritions of Zucchini breadfatContent: 444.54 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7.5 grams protein