These sensational blueberry muffins make a perfect morning or afternoon tea treat.
The ingredient of Blueberry cream cheese muffins
- 2 1/4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 100g butter, melted, cooled
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 60g cream cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons blueberry jam
The instruction how to make Blueberry cream cheese muffins
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Lightly grease a 12-hole 1/2-cup capacity muffin pan.
- Combine flour and sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk butter, milk, egg and vanilla in a jug. Pour into well. Add blueberries and gently fold until just combined. Half fill muffin holes with mixture. Top each muffin with a cream cheese cube and 1/2 teaspoon jam and cover with remaining mixture.
- Bake muffins for 15 to 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the top half of muffins comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn muffins onto a wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.
Nutritions of Blueberry cream cheese muffinsfatContent: