Add zucchini, carrot and corn to these easy pancakes which are perfect for vegetarians.
The ingredient of Vegetable pancakes
- 1 zucchini, finely grated
- 270g can corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 1 small carrot, peeled, finely grated
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Vegetable pancakes
- Using your hands, squeeze grated zucchini to remove excess liquid. Place zucchini in a large bowl. Add corn and carrot. Mix until well combined.
- Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl. Whisk milk, yoghurt and egg together in a jug. Add milk mixture to flour mixture. Mix until well combined. Add mixture and cheese to vegetables. Mix well to combine.
- Heat half the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of vegetable mixture into the pan to make 1 pancake. Cook pancakes, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Using a spatula, transfer pancakes to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining oil and mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetable pancakesfatContent: 339.38 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein