Turn an ordinary scrambled egg breakfast into a gourmet feast with tasty dill sourdough and smoked salmon.
The ingredient of Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on sourdough
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche (see note)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 400g smoked salmon
- dill sprigs, to serve
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup dill, finely chopped
- 2 sourdough bread loaves, sliced
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on sourdough
- Make dill sourdough: Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Combine butter, chopped dill and salt and pepper in a bowl. Thinly spread over both sides of bread slices. Place bread, in a single layer, on 2 baking trays. Bake for 12 minutes or until crisp and golden. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs, creme fraiche and pepper in a jug until well combined.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over low heat. Beat egg mixture again. Pour into pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until almost set (egg should still be soft, and will continue to cook when removed from heat).
- Spoon egg onto sourdough. Top with salmon and dill sprigs. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on sourdoughfatContent: 117.349 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol