Mix up your morning with this tasty Vegemite breakfast tortilla, served with chopped tomato, fresh avocado and fried eggs.
The ingredient of Vegemite breakfast quesadilla
- 4 x 20cm round flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Kraft Vegemite
- 1 cup Coles Shredded Light Tasty Cheese
- 2 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 120g Perino grape tomatoes, quartered
The instruction how to make Vegemite breakfast quesadilla
- Spread vegemite over the base of two of the tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese and top with the remaining tortilla to form a quesadilla.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Lightly spray the outside of one of the quesadillas with olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side, or until golden and crisp. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining quesadilla.
- Reheat the pan back over medium heat and lightly spray with olive oil. Add egg and cook for 2-3 minutes or until yolk is just set.
- Place the quesadilla on a serving plate. Top with chopped tomato, avocado, fried egg and cracked black pepper.
Nutritions of Vegemite breakfast quesadillafatContent: