Savory French Toast Muffins With Cubed Bread, Shallots, Cooked Sausage, Garlic, Kale, Eggs, Shredded Cheese, Yogurt, Milk, Ground Black Pepper
The ingredient of Savory French Toast Muffins
- 8 cups cubed bread slightly stale is best- I used homemade ciabatta that was just starting to dry out.
- 1/4 cup shallots minced, any sort of onion would work, yellow, white, red, scallions even.
- 2 cups cooked sausage
- 1 cup kale finely cut greens-, spinach, arugula.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese I used a medium white cheddar but sharp would work too.
- 1 cup yogurt european, or plain kefir
- 1 cup milk
- ground black pepper or paprika to taste
The instruction how to make Savory French Toast Muffins
Nutritions of Savory French Toast Muffinscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 560 calories
cholesterolContent: 15 grams
fatContent: 205 milligrams
fiberContent: 43 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams
sodiumContent: 16 grams
sugarContent: 1600 milligrams
transFatContent: 3 grams
: 1.5 grams