The delicious blueberry compote can be stored in the fridge for up to five days.
The ingredient of Blueberry compote with yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 300g frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- vanilla yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Blueberry compote with yoghurt
- Place sugar, blueberries, orange rind and lemon juice in a small saucepan and cook, stirring, for 8 minutes or until syrupy and reduced slightly. Remove from heat and chill until cold.
- To serve, divide yoghurt between eight small bowls or glasses and top with chilled blueberry compote.
Nutritions of Blueberry compote with yoghurtfatContent: