The ingredient of Smoked salmon & asparagus pancake stack
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 325g container Greens Original Pancake Shake, buttermilk flavour
- 180g low fat fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 200g smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup (50g) drained capers
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Smoked salmon & asparagus pancake stack
- Add 1 1/3 cups (330ml) of water and 1 tablespoon of dill to the pancake shake. Shake until well combined and there is no flour on the bottom of the container. Heat a small frying pan over a medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup (60ml) of the batter into the pan and cook for 2 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn over and cook for a further 30 seconds. Wrap in a clean tea towel to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter to make 8 pancakes.
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, lemon juice and remaining dill in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Cook the asparagus in a pan of salted boiling water for 1 minute or until bright green and just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Place one pancake on each serving plate. Spread with a little of the ricotta mixture. Top with another pancake and spread with the remaining ricotta mixture. Top with the asparagus, smoked salmon and capers. Sprinkle with a little extra cracked pepper and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Smoked salmon & asparagus pancake stackfatContent: 211.515 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates