This sweet savoury mix of crispy bacon, egg, tomatoes, chives and tomatoes, set in Lebanese bread makes a great breakfast.
The ingredient of Tomato & bacon quiches
- 175g thick sliced rindless bacon (shortcut), chopped
- 1/3 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup snipped chives, to serve
- 3 Lebanese breads
- 5 eggs
- 9 grape tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make Tomato & bacon quiches
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan. Lightly grease 9 holes of a 1/3-cup muffin pan.
- Cook bacon in a small frying pan on high for 3-4 mins until brown. Set aside to cool.
- Cut 3 x 11cm rounds from each Lebanese bread to make 9 rounds. Ease into prepared muffin pan. Whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, milk and parmesan. Sprinkle bacon over base of each muffin. Top each with egg mixture and two tomato halves.
- Bake for 15 mins or until filling is set. Sprinkle with chives to serve.
Nutritions of Tomato & bacon quichesfatContent: